Conflict means to have a clash of ideas or to disagree with another person. Conflict comes to bring change in us or to the other person or both.
Here are some questions you can ask yourself when conflict comes into our relationships.
How did it start?
Have I taken ownership of the part I played?
Why is the conflict happening?…Continue
1. Desire to rebuild trust (must want to first)
2. What my part in loss of trust (examine self)
3. what can I do to reestablish trust (don’t blame)
4. Set healthy boundaries ( allow time to restore trust)
5. Let go of past mistakes (don’t hold grudges)
6. Apply love and forgiveness
7. Ask God for help/God's love in you and through you will help to restore trust! Trust will return with the…
Added by Polly Sanders-Peterson on November 17, 2013 at 8:50am — No Comments
Any time is a great time for restarting a relationship. Especially in the fall, my favorite time of the year. So I have decided to freshly fall in Love.
I'm choosing to forgive all the hurts/disappointments/wrongs and bring healing in my heart and relationships by allowing my heart to love again again and again.
Wow that's simple.
All I have to do is to:
1. Forgive others and my self for all the hurts and disappointments
2. Ask God…
Added by Polly Sanders-Peterson on September 23, 2009 at 1:00pm — No Comments
Added by Polly Sanders-Peterson on February 13, 2009 at 1:00pm — No Comments